Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bloom's Taxonomy Question: Application

What question would you ask of Mary Dalton after she was killed?

The questions that I would ask her would be:

1. Why did you go after Bigger like that when you first met him at his interview?
A: I wasn't trying to be mean or anything I just wanted to find out more about the boy who was going to be working for me and my family. It was nothing against him I just wanted to know who we were going to be dealing with.

2. What was going through your head when Bigger Thomas took you to the club?
A: I was excited actually, I had never experienced anything like that before. It was something new and it really interested me.

3. When you felt the pillow over your face what was the first thought that went through your mind?
A: Honestly I really don't remember a whole lot but I do remember that when I felt that pillow over my face my first thought was OH MY GOD AM I GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW? It was a very scary experience for me. I fought and fought until I just couldn't fight anymore.

4. If you could say or ask Bigger Thomas anything what would it be?
A: I would ask him why did he do it? If he thought that he was going to get into trouble and lose his job I would have said something to my parents to help him out. He didn't have to kill me there is no excuse for what he did to me.

5. How do you feel about Jan leaving you there with him?
A: Jan was wrong for what he did. He saw that I was not altogether and still he left me there with a guy I barely even knew. It just goes to show that he does not love me the way that I thought he did. Jan is partially to blame for this and I can never forgive him for that he was supposed to protect me and he didn't.

6. If there was anything taht you could ask or tell Bigger Thomas, what would it be?
A: I would want to know why he did it and was that his plan all along. I just want to know why did that, because I am still confused by it.

No comments: