Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Newspaper Article

Gossip!!!




Have you heard? If you didn’t you have to be living under a rock somewhere! This just in Mary Dalton daughter of rich and power Mr. Dalton was scene last night partying with blacks. I mean it’s not everyday you get a call saying that Mary Dalton was out partying with blacks. I had to see it to believe. I needed proof. I got the picture, which gave me my proof. When I saw it I couldn’t believe my eyes blacks and whites, even more importantly Mary Dalton and blacks. Rumor has it that she was supposed to be on her way to school but instead her driver took her out to party with his black posse as they say. She laughed, joked and even drank with them. I wonder if her father Mr. Dalton knows anything about this and if not what will he think? You’ll just have to stay tuned to find out


-Jenny Q

No comments: