Wednesday, March 5, 2008

February 29, 2008
Alfreda C. Davis

301

Service Learning Idea 2008




This year for service learning, I
would like to do tutoring again. Last year I feel as
though I did really well in that area. I love to teach
other people things especially little children,
because when they get it and I see it click in their
brain, it makes me feel like wow I really helped do
that. I really feel as though if I were to do this
again I would walk away with something different,
because it is a new year and new children. I know that
it may not seem like someone can change in the course
of a few months, but I really feel as though I have
done just that. So if were able to do tutoring again
this year, I would not only walk away with something
new, but so would the children that I would be
helping. I feel as though that I can do this because a
lot of children learn better in a fun but stable
environment. I feel like I can provide that and if
giving the chance I will prove just that. So for this
year’s service learning project, I would like to do a
tutorial assignment.

No comments: